Tenacious Attorney Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI and Federal Criminal Defense
Determined El Paso and surrounding counties, especially Hudspeth county area lawyer asserts your rights
Ben L. Ivey, Attorney at Law is committed to client success in Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI and Federal Criminal Defense cases. Based in El Paso, I am known as a fierce litigator in the courts of the El Paso area and throughout Texas. I will leave no stone unturned in pursuing a successful outcome in your legal conflict. Committed to your case at every stage, I am determined to achieve the best possible result. Read my profile to learn more about my qualifications.
Texas advocate takes an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
At Ben L. Ivey, Attorney at Law, I know how to interpret Texas law to your best advantage. I am passionate about my work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Facing criminal charges is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you have been arrested, you need a zealous and tenacious criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights. I use my experience and knowledge to defend your case.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Texas, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a federal crime, hire a dedicated federal criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face charges in federal court.
- Juvenile Law: Whether your minor child has been charged with a state or a federal crime, I am determined to help. I have represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more. I also handle noncriminal juvenile cases involving guardianship, parental neglect and more.
- Drug Crimes: Being charged with a drug crime has major consequences. An experienced criminal defense attorney can aggressively fight to beat the charges against you.
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in Texas, you need an experienced attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Hire an aggressive assault and battery lawyer with the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Parole & Probation: If you have been convicted of a crime, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the post-conviction process. I assist clients with probation, parole and appeals.
- Theft: I provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. I fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Family Law: Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another family law issue, you need an assertive and dedicated attorney who can help you find solutions to your legal problems. I have the experience and knowledge necessary to fight for your rights as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can drastically affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you have the right to pursue just compensation. I am an assertive personal injury attorney who is dedicated to fighting for you.
When you retain my services, you can be assured that I will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact a diligent Texas law firm today
Ben L. Ivey, Attorney at Law believes that you are entitled to strong representation in Texas. Let me take command of your legal situation. My office is conveniently located in El Paso. I also focus on surrounding counties, especially Hudspeth county which is the town of Sierra Blanca Texas. Call my firm at 915-544-4839 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.